¡Bienvenido a Alicante! 5 day, professional development courses for kindergarten and primary teachers in Alicante, Spain
Our 5 day courses in Alicante offer the perfect balance of professional development and relaxation. Click here for your Smart Teachers Play More course dates in Alicante 2018/2019
On a Smart Teachers Play More course in Spain, you will:
- Take part in sessions and workshops, each focusing on an aspect of the Smart Teachers Play More approach.
- Enjoy our Smart time sessions dedicated to relaxation, team building and sharing good practice.
- Make the most of the amazing opportunity to explore Alicante and the surrounding areas.
With our course centre at Smartenglish Creative Language School and accommodation at Hotel Maya just 10 minutes from Postiguet beach, we include lots of opportunities to make the most of this wonderful location. So YES! That means lots of activities on the beach!
Activities and sightseeing opportunities in Alicante:
Alicante is famous for its warm climate, wonderful palm tree lined avenues and shopping streets. The original name of the city “Lucentum” translates as “City of Light”. This attractive town set on the Costa Blanca coast has spectacular golden beaches, huge plazas, wonderful parks and an attractive marina. The city provides lots of activities and entertainment as well as great restaurants and nightlife for tourists and locals alike.
- We really recommend the ‘Blue Bike Tapas Tour‘, a three hour bike tour around Alicante, with 4 tapas taste stops on the way!
- Take a walk up to Santa Barbara Castle, one of the biggest castles in Spain, where you can see spectacular views of the Mediterranean, Alicante and the surrounding countryside from the castle ramparts.
- Several of our activities will take place at Playa del Postiguet, Alicante’s main beach, with its beautiful golden sand and palm-shaded promenade. As it’s just a short walk from the hotel you can enjoy lots of relaxing moments here.
- Take a boat trip to the island of Tabarca, a marine reserve with crystal-clear waters and a picturesque fishing port.
We have places available in:
Alicante – June, July, September, October
Reykjavík – November, December, January, February, March